Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Saturday 12 August 2017

LLanon and Aberaeron

Having visited Lampeter and Tregaron, the slightly wet weather improved, and we decided to have a look at the Cerigion coast once more. We ended up at Llanon....
 

...which again is on the coastal path....


And then on to Aberaeron, a lively town in the summer.


The harbour was empty at low tide......


The next day, it was back to Suffolk...via Port Talbot, which Mike wanted to see....


The Severn Bridge - no toll this way, you pay to enter Wales but it is free to exit! We had a lovely visit and I hope to return again....

1 comment:

  1. those boats sitting on the harbor rather than floating in the harbor are amazing..... what is the tide difference this time of year.... how many meters????

    ReplyDelete